This is an uncommon opportunity to join an organization known worldwide for its scientific excellence. We are willing to strengthen our research team dedicated to the development of nuclease-based technology in our Genome Editing Platform.
- You will be part of a research team dedicated to the development and optimization of various genome editing tools, with full responsibility on your own projects
- You will design and perform experiments, validate experimental protocols and analyze results.
- You will train and manage technical staff.
- You will show flexibility in collaborating and interacting with other project leaders, technical staff and laboratory managers.
- You will present your results and manage your projects in an autonomous way.
Experience: The successful candidate should have:
- Ph.D with a minimum of 5 years of extensive research experience in gene editing
- Experience in cutting-edge embryology techniques
- Strong theoretical and practical expertise in the nuclease field would be a plus (Meganuclease, ZFN, Talen, CRISPR/Cas9…).
Full time position, opening in March 2017
Located in Lyon, France
Salary upon experience
+ bonuses, health insurance and other benefits
- Strong autonomy and proven scientific expertise
- Communication skills together with diplomacy and the ability to effectively navigate in an environment with changing priority and timeline
- Fluent English